Tuesday, March 3, 2009

UUGH

My friend Amber just posted that her son was sick today. Well now mine is!!! He had complained of his stomach hurting at school. I went to check on him and he seemed ok and I figured it was because he hadn't eaten breakfast this morning. (I'm trying to get him to make his own choices)

Well I picked him up, we went to the library. He said he was ready to go because he had to go poop. Yeah, I know too much info but most of you are moms I'm sure and understand. Well I get home we talk and begin to realize that he probably needed to poop all day and that was his problem. (He will only go at home!)

Next thing I know he is tossing his cookies....There goes perfect attendance and MY Wednesday afternoon. Oh well, I shouldn't be so selfish but I had a lot planned for tomorrow. Nothing that can't wait for my sweet little boy!

1 comment:

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

I'm so sorry he's sick! Hang in there. I completely understand it when your days get rearranged, but at least you'll be at home and maybe you can get some more organizing done!