Monday, March 9, 2009

Gatorade

My son was "Star Student" this week in his class. Basically that means he gets to take pictures and some of his favorite things to school to show. I packed the pictures. He packed his sack of other things....that won't happen again and this is why...

Here is the email that I got from his teacher today...


Do you know what he shared today with the class as part of his Star Student stuff???????

An empty gatorade bottle....I was like, can you tell us whey you brought that to share....................are you sitting down????

He said, if you drink 4 bottles of it it will turn your poop GREEN!!!!

Only your child!


So now it's turning into a science project....Next weekend he has to drink Red Gatorade instead of blue gatorade. What's a mom to do?

9 comments:

Amber said...

No matter how many times I read that, it cracks me up!!!

Hysterical!

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

Oh my gosh...that is so stinkin' funny.

Kendra said...

Why is it always boys? Please, write that down to save for the future, like when he brings his first girlfriend home!

lisa@littlesliceoflife said...

Ha! Ha! Ha!!!

Classic.

Alison said...

That might be the funniest thing I've heard all week. Oh to be a fly on the wall to see his teacher's reaction. Is this the kind of stuff I have to look forward to in having a boy??!!

Vanessa {Bloom Right Here!} said...

Boys! I probably don't want to know all the things my boys do and say at school. That story is so funny! Could it be the next prize-winning science fair project?!

Jennifer said...

Oh my goodness! I guess you never know what your kids are gonna say, huh?!

Stephanie said...

That is such a riot!

Glo said...

Oh Steph! That is hilarious!!! I'm actually not so sure it's just a boy thing.....I think Miranda would do something like that too.LOL Too funny!