Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Lazies...

Oh how I would just love to lay down on the couch for just a few and snuggle in the blankets...It's 40 degrees out (yesterday it was 80) and rainy...just one of those days.

I'm trying so hard not to be lazy. I have so much to do...
  • 3 costumes
    • sheep
    • cat
    • Humpty Dumpty
  • Get items ready for consignment sale
    • make a lot of hairbows
  • Maintain house
  • Update books and file sales tax report
I know it doesn't look like a lot but right now it feels like a lot. So how am I dealing with this? This verse from Proverbs...

"She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness"

3 comments:

Amber said...

I'm having the same problem. So much to do and so much perfect lazy time. It is easy to lounge around on the couch on these cold dreary days.

Can't wait to see your costumes.

Vanessa {Bloom Right Here!} said...

I did not do a very good job of fighting off the lazies today. A couple loads of laundry is about all I got accomplished (and they aren't even folded yet). Oh, I did make (embellish) a cool "flea market bag." I felt the need to be creative today.

Kendra said...

You should have titled this "American Idle"! I may steal that title sometime. There's nothing wrong with resting. It's even in the Bible!