Sunday, June 1, 2008

My first post

Well tommorrow is the first day on my new job....Household Manager!!! After 8 1/2 years in the same job, it's bitter sweet. I leave behind a lot of wonderful friends yet my prayers have been answered. I get to spend more time with my kids...loving, teaching, playing and loving some more. I'm estatic.

I'm also excited about having more time to spend with God and strengthing our relationship. One of our pastors has encourage us to go through part of the new testament and have an "In Christ" journal. I'm really excited about being able to do that.

I've also started knitting among other crafts that I do. So I'm sure I'll spend some time sewing for "A" and scrapbooking some of the latest tball pics of "L".

Well off to bed to get some rest before the big day!!!

2 comments:

Glo said...

Congratulations Steph! I am glad that you get to do what you have been praying for. We do miss you though, but are very happy for you! Love your blog so far.....polka dots?!!! Who would have thought?!!!LOL Have fun!

Jennifer said...

I'm so happy for you! I LOVE all of those "crafty" things you do. You make some of THE cutest things!