My friend Meredith did this on her blog several months ago and thought I'd steal her idea. Here are the top 10 reasons that I love where I live. I hope I can come up with 5!!!
1. Love being able to get anywhere in 10 minutes...except for Amber's house :( (Wish you lived closer)
2. Not much shopping therefore not too much temptation to spend money. E's glad for that.
3. Our waterpark...I don't think we realize how lucky we are to have it here.
4. Having the resources of 2 Universities is wonderful especially as my kids get older.
5. We have a great sports complex for our kids.
Top 5 things I don't like about my town.
1. Not much shopping....it keeps me out of trouble though.
2. Not many restaurants...also a good thing b/c we don't need to spend the money to eat out.
3. Not a lot for the kids to do besides parks but that's ok...we love our parks.
4. We make friends and they move...bad thing about a University town. At least 4 of our closest family friends have moved in the past 5 years.
5. Gas prices. They are always at least $.10 higher here than any of the towns around. I don't get gas here unless I have to. They don't realize they are hurting our towns economy more.
No School, No Work!
7 years ago