Sunday, December 14, 2008

Our Three Trees....






In the past we have always had only one Christmas Tree that was full of a hodge podge of ornamanets that we have received or bought since we've been married (10 yrs now). I also inherited all of my grandmothers handmade ornaments since I was the only granddaughter. She made them out of felt and sequins. They were mostly disney characters so my kids love them.

Last year we added a tree for the kids to decorate and yes you can definitely tell they decorated it. They love it!!!


Well this year we are hosting a big family Christmas at our house and when we found an extra Christmas tree in our attic my husband said let's put it up. It was left over from our multi family yard sale we had back in the fall so I called up my friend Amber and asked her if there was anything wrong with it. There was nothing wrong just a little sparse....nothing a little bit of tulle couldn't fix. So this was supposed to be my snowman tree but the kids have added things so it's becoming a hodge podge also.

I love my trees...they are cute, not pretty like my friends Lisa and Aaron. Mine are more sentimental like my friend Amber's. It's fun to see how everyone's personalities come out in their trees. Have a MERRY Christmas!!!!

4 comments:

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

I love all three of them!

Amber said...

I love all your trees, too! I'm so glad that you were able to use that VERY sparse tree!! It looks good!!!

I REALLY like Addison's precious outfit....it is one of my favorites!! :)

(BTW...I am done with the kids...unless I change my mind...I'm not thrilled with what I came up with for Tate...may take it back and get something else. Still frustrated about the whole thing!)

lisa@littlesliceoflife said...

I think all of your trees are pretty! I admire anyone who has the energy and determination to put up and decorate more than one tree.

Stephanie Kay said...

Three trees. Fun!

My husband asked me this year if I was going to become one of those people who puts up a tree in every room. No. (Only because I don't have space.)