Saturday, September 20, 2008

Life as a Thirty-Something

I've had the opportunity to get to know several college students and spend time with them over the course of the last several years through church. It reminds me a lot of my life 15 years ago. 18 years old...Freshman in college...pledging a sorority...boy crazy! Everything from back then seems so petty now compared to life now.

Life now is amazing. I have an amazing husband who loves me unconditionally, two beautiful, smart kids that are good most of the time :), am able to stay home and try to be Susie Homemaker, have a great group of friends and a great church family.

My advice now when I talk to one of my college friends...is it seems like a big thing now but in a few years you'll look back and think why did I make such a big deal out of this. I wish someone would have told me that but who knows if I would have listened.

No comments: