Sunday, July 5, 2009

Day 2- Animal Kingdom

It has taken me a week to do this so I'm just posting picks in no particular order.

This was the coolest playground located in Animal Kingdom in the Dinosaur area. There was also a dig site but we were hot and sweaty and just didn't think that was a good combo for sand. Addison and I hung out here for a while waiting on the others to finish a ride. My kids loved the playgrounds just as much as the other stuff. They are so funny!

This was Expedition Everest. My dad, Logan and I rode this and had a blast.
We couldn't get E or my mom on it.


Eric was the official photographer...He stole mom's camera when ours died.


Daddy and sweet cuddly girl!

This is when we knew it was time to head home.

My mom and dad!

Mommy and Logan at Rainforest Cafe!

Addison did not enjoy the noise...you'll see her covering her ears a lot.

Here we are about to ride Expedition Everest again!

It's a Bug's Life was a cute 3-D movie...Logan with his $17 fan (it was worth it)

Logan and Mommy

Logan and Mommy on the Safari

The Safari was incredible!

The crew at Rainforest Cafe!

Animal Kingdom was by far my favorite park!!!!!

No comments: